1.) Nancy Gonzalez, Shiny Python Box Clutch: Such a tiny purse for oh so much money. But, well worth it and you’ll use it for many years to come. These purses are all the rage in Charlotte, NC and all the girls are buying them in every color. If we all could be so lucky… available at Neiman Marcus.
2.) Hermes, Collier de Chien Cuff Bracelet: This edgy but fun bracelet is our absolute favorite. Actually, I’m still patiently awaiting its arrival…ONE DAY! The leather cuff-style Hermes bracelet features pyramid studs and a padlock charm. The turnlock closure is adjustable to ensure a comfortable fit.
3. Miu Miu – Jewel Scrunch Ballet Flat: Miu Miu makes exquisite flats and with this jewel cap toe you can dress these up for your big Valentine’s night out. You can find Miu Miu locally at The Shoe Box on Libbie and Grove or online at Neimans and Barneys.
4.) Alexis Bittar – Rhodium Knot: If you haven’t checked out Alexis Bittar’s lucite jewelry, you should, it’s stunning. But, this piece in particular comes from her Miss Havisham collection which is 80s and Punk Rock inspired. Love it and can’t wait to put them on with a pair of leather leggings. Also, very reasonably priced at $195. You can find Alex Bittar at Roan in Carytown and Saks Fifth Avenue at Stony Point Shopping Center.
5. Burberry, Cashmere Travel Ballet Flats: If you are spending your days flying in and out of the Richmond Airport, why not do it in style and comfort? Available at Saks Fifth Avenue at Stony Point.
6. Celine, Leather T-Shirt: So, I had to put one insane item on here that you just can’t get your hands on because this is a lust list! This is one of the most popular pieces out there and I’m positive celebrities are on the waiting list. Why? Because leather was huge this season and will be bigger next season. Also, Celine had a huge comeback season last year thanks to British designer Phoebe Philo.
8. Roarke NYC, Bib Necklaces: Roarke’s first collection “Le Marais”, debuted in 2009, is full of amazing beaded jewelry, including Le Charlot, the iconic beaded bib necklace. (Already seen on Ivanka Trump and Mary Louise Parker!) Sure to make you stand out in a crowd. Available at the ShoeBox on Libbie and Grove.
9. Halston Heritage, Short Silk Jumpsuit: Gotta love a jumpsuit and Halston Heritage has brought back the great 70’s prints and styles for the spring and summer. Also, it’s a new line at both Roan and Saks Fifth Avenue this season.
10. Carytown Cupcakes, Cupids 12 Pack: I get it…these items listed above are a little outrageous. But, that’s why we love fashion, right?! Sometimes the girl who has everything just wants flowers, a card, and a yummy cupcake for Valentine’s Day. I can tell you these are the best cupcakes in town and the Cupids 12 Pack is going for $29 through the holiday. Enjoy and Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!